Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Alphabet Spinners A-Z

Grab your Alphabet Spinners A-Z by clicking on the link below.

Alphabet Spinners A-Z by the nurse turned teacher | TpT (teacherspayteachers.com)

Each spinner has 10 images for every letter.

That's a total of 260 words for your child/student to work on.

These Alphabet Spinners are a great way to reinforce vocabulary and letter sounds.

With this download, you will also receive a list of all the words included in these spinners.

I'm sure your child will have hours of fun learning and playing with these spinners.

I recommend laminating for durability and attaching together with brad clips.

Do not forget to follow me and leave me a review as I really look forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Oxidation Experiment

Why do apples turn brown? Quench your child's curiosity by downloading the editable labels and recording sheets by clicking on the follo...